You can hate it or you can love it. You will find lots of both in the www… but I like the original idea of getting to know a litte more about the person behind a blog. So thanks to Annie for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate up to 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominated.
- Copy and paste the rules to your post.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are Annies questions and my answers:
1. If you could only do one type of drawing for the rest of your life (portrait, still life, urban sketching, etc.) what would it be?
It would be urban sketching… I could use my beloved watercolor and I could still run around in the neighborhood and sketch all the small and big things like I do nowadays.
2. What was your favorite book as a kid?
The first book I remember was called “Abschied vom Wäldchen”, a story about several animals that had to find a new home, and I loved the pictures in this book!
3. If you could spend a day with one living celebrity, who would it be?
I’ve been thinking about this question for some days now and I still have no idea, sorry…
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing or accessory in your wardrobe?
There is this bright lightgreen shirt that I love. It doesn’t suit me well because I’m the pale kind of person but I like to wear it nevertheless:-)
5. If you weren’t blogging about art, what would you blog about?
I’m not shure I would blog at all … sketching and painting has been a constant companion through the years and is the one thing that I love to share!
6. What’s your favorite tool in your art supply stash?
Right now it is a Rosemary&Co. dagger brush. I love to play around with it because of the versatile brush strokes I can create with it, really fun.
7. What are some of your interests besides art/blogging?
I love to read! So many good books and so little time to read them.
8. What is your favorite film or TV adaptation of a book?
The Lord of the Rings. I’ve read the books more than twice and never thought that a movie (well… three movies) could do them justice, but Peter Jackson managed this really good in my opinion.
9. If you could only read one author’s work for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
This is a very difficult question too… perhaps Neil Gaiman
10. If you could time travel back to one day in history, which one would you choose?
No idea, really!
1 Which living person is kind of a hero for you?
2 Which trait do you admire most with other people?
3 Which characteristic would you excuse easiest?
4 If you could only read one author’s work for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
5 What’s your favorite tool in your art supply stash?
6 What is the last book you read and really liked
7 Which are the three music albums you would choose if you could take only these with you on a lonely island?
8 Do you prefer sweet or salty?
9 Why did you start to blog, was there a special moment or event?
10 If money wouldn’t count, what would you like to do?
I would like to nominate these wonderful artists and hope, they have some fun with this award and the questions… I had!